Sunday, May 21, 2006

Bike Build?

Time to get a new set of wheels under me this year. What to do? Used, New, or build from scratch?
I am thinking build. Most of the time I refit my ride whith all the parts I want after I buy it.
So I am thinking of going with a new Cinelli mtb frame and having the fellos at Rassy's build her up from there. We'll have to wait and see.

Looking forward to racing a few more times this season and also putting on our events. This year I will be working with my son Adam on our local events and hopefully pass things on to him down the road when he is older. Time will tell.
Back running again and planning on doing the Dam to Dam. That should be interesting.
I believe after a partial hiatas from every thing last season I have my MoJo back.

we till next time
Byrnzzzzzzy out

No comments: